Anne Hathaway graces the cover of the November issue of Vogue which hits newsstands October 26th. The young beauty looks absolutely glamorous. Of course the above shot caught my eye, as Anne embraces a Roger Vivier clutch. The Roger Vivier Clutch with a signature crystal buckle is the epitome of elegant evening wear. More via Vogue. What do you think of Anne’s look for Vogue?
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014