Anne Hathaway graces the cover of the November issue of Vogue which hits newsstands October 26th. The young beauty looks absolutely glamorous. Of course the above shot caught my eye, as Anne embraces a Roger Vivier clutch. The Roger Vivier Clutch with a signature crystal buckle is the epitome of elegant evening wear. More via Vogue. What do you think of Anne’s look for Vogue?
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors