In quintessential black leather, the Mulberry Alexa has arrived at Net-A-Porter today. The Alexa is a Mulberry favorite that has lead to a massive following, attracting fashionistas (and fashionistos) worldwide. Mulberry scored big when they designed and named this bag after Alexa Chung. And why does everyone love this bag? It can both be dressed up or dressed down, used for work or fun, and has an overall cool vibe. The oversized version in black buffalo-leather is available at Net-A-Porter now for $1,250.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors