I have a strong feeling that I am going to nab some heat for liking this bag. But you know what, I just can not help it, I love this bag! I popped into Saks a few days ago and an array of new Miu Miu bags were on display. I glanced over many of them, stopping at this interesting number. The Miu Miu Woven Leather Hobo is reminiscent of its love-or-hate sister the Prada Fringe Bag. The Prada Fringe Bag was in the spotlight as an eyesore to many, but it had this odd little quality that grew on me. And now this Miu Miu bag has me looking and liking too. The brown woven leather is actually quite soft to the touch, guaranteed to become more supple with age. I know, I know, Bottega Veneta is the woven leather genius, but this is not too shabby. And the fringe is only trimmed along the bag. I tried it on and it had a hippie-chic appeal with a touch of Western. There is a handle across the top and the option of a detachable shoulder strap. For all of you who hate it, join Vlad in the dislike of this bag. I may be a lone ranger, but I am enjoying myself while enjoying this bag. Available through Net A Porter for $1595.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors