This is yet another one of those handbags where I don’t really know where to start. At first glance, the Miu Miu Patch Shoulder Bag has just too much going on. Now, I don’t think it is quite as busy as the Bottega Veneta Woven Boston handbag Megs covered just a couple days ago, but it’s still too much for me. Sure, many fall colors are thrown into this look which means you probably have several outfits you could pair with this purse, but at the same time, the outfits would have to be rather plain. If you tried to pair this handbag with anything but a plain outfit you could come across as one of those shifty people who wears every pattern they own at once. Miu Miu did something similar with the Miu Miu Nappa Patch Leather Bag, but in this situation they kept it simple. So what do you think? Is it better than the Bottega Veneta Bag mentioned earlier or should Miu Miu have stuck with the “less is more” option found with their Nappa Patch Leather Bag? Buy through Net-a-Porter for $1,345.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six