There is something entirely sexy about a handbag with volume. I love a bag that pops out, that can stand on its own but also accessorize beautifully. There have been other patchwork bags before, but the Miu Miu Nappa Patch Leather Bag gets it right with the stunning dimensions added from the intricate patchwork detailing. And it is no just the patchwork that I love, it is the color! The rose leather is one of those colors that can flatter almost everyone. Whether you have a deep summer tan or a light complexion, this color stands out and gives a feminine touch to your overall look. And the body leads way to the twisted shoulder strap, again perfect finishing touch on an already feminine and gorgeous handbag. The shape of this bag is perfect for everyday wear and features a zip fastening at the top and purple satin lining. I finally have found another bag that I truly adore! Buy through Net A Porter for $1445.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five