I still recall the day where spending over $1000 for a designer handbag was the norm but still seen as steep. I wish that day were still here, because now most designer handbags start around $2000 and go up. If I am impulse buying, $2000 can be spent easily. If I begin to use the part of my brain from my dad’s genes, that overly analytical business side, I begin to find the purchase ridiculous. I always let off a sigh of relief when I see Miu Miu bags. Prada’s younger sister features a line of handbags that offer an array of different styles that sometimes closely mimicking bags from Prada. You can get a great bag for half the price of many Prada bags. The Miu Miu Gathered Leather Bag is a large tote bag made with lush mouse colored leather. The color is delightful for fall and the option of a detachable shoulder strap along with double top handles makes it a very practical bag. Best part is the price is not going to make your jaw drop like some of the Prada nylon bags for fall that are over $2000 (that is a whole different story!). Buy via NAP for $1155.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight