Upon first glance this bag looks awkward. It is a different look with a different appeal. When this Miu Miu bag first popped up on Net A Porter I was confused by both the purse and my feelings towards the purse. But then it sold out (in a teal hue) before I had time to really sit and think it over. Now the Miu Miu Framed Fold Over Clutch is back in a peonia soft nappa leather with a gold tone frame. While you hold this clutch by the leather top, you must place it with the gold clasp facing up to open it. The color is perfect for what this season craves; bold colors and accessories. Yet the set up of the clutch is different from the norm and I am not sure I can love it fully. It almost looks as a clam on its side, asking for you to open it up. And when you do, the bag expands like a bag of tricks. Either way I can not deem this drab, because a part of me likes it. It is just that the other part of me is confused by it. What do you think about this Miu Miu handbag? Buy this runway look through Net A Porter for $720.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors