There are certain colors I just can’t get enough of. Gray is one of them. With so many different shades to choose from, gray is a color that can add anything from sophistication to edginess to your outfit. When I first came across the Miu Miu Diamond Leather Bag I didn’t think I saw anything too noteworthy. At first glance, I actually thought I was looking at a clutch. Yet, as I looked a little more, I noticed a few things. First of all, this is a handbag that can be carried as a shoulder bag which comes with an adjustable shoulder strap, or used as an oversized clutch. Then I found myself pleasantly surprised with the textured leather diamond patchwork and bows on each side. Doesn’t the handbag just look so soft? I have to say, I am definitely a huge fan of the external patchwork texture and internal satin lining combination. With many gray winter days approaching, this is definitely the kind of gray I wouldn’t mind holding on to. Buy through Net-a-Porter for $1,295.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW