And now I am coming at you from Washington DC. While walking towards baggage claim I saw everyone in the security check line. I realized one major thing; people were dressed ultra chic. Sure, I have on a nice pair of jeans, white top, and cute Ralph Lauren sandals, but I felt more like a Florida bum than a DC gal. The stereotype is that most people carry an oversized bag on the plane, but this is not always true. Great handbags and even clutches are toted in the air. I realized it was time that I purchased a more sophisticated clutch. Miu Miu must have been reading my mind because the Miu Miu Aged Leather Clutch fits into both the practical and fashionable categories. This multi-functioning clutch uses beige aged leather with a faux lock fastening on the front, fold over top to the button back tote compartment, and a removable shoulder strap. So you do not have to give up more space when buying a clutch, there is such a thing as having the best of both worlds. Love this clutch! Via Net A Porter for $1240.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors