Many days I forget what we ladies must do to impress men. It is a vicious circle that takes hours of prep and in the hot and humid summer my attempts usually just fail. My hair is disheveled, I begin to sweat, my skirt sticks to my legs, my heels kill my feet, but I am sure trying to make an impression for my man and in general. There are certain accessories we can wear that simply make any man turn his head and many women be quite envious and stare too. I have found the perfect pair of boots to get the job done ;-) The Manolo Blahnik Over-The-Knee Suede Boots are eye-catching sexy and sultry black suede boots. Can you imagine pairing these with little white shorts, a tight tank, and a hot necklace? The men would flock to you. These boots feature diamond cutouts on the cuff, zip up the back, and sport a 4 1/5″ heel. Ok so these boots would make me taller than Vlad, but they are sexy nonetheless. Tell us what you think- sexy or trashy. I’d love to go try these on babies on- I’m sure Vlad would appreciate it. Available exclusively via Neiman Marcus online for $1450.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More