Just this weekend, I was sitting at home, going through some mail from earlier in the week and came across the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book. As I flipped through the pages, I couldn’t help but ask myself how certain designers are selected for a holiday book like this. I mean, clearly, there is no way each line available at the store can be featured, so, how is one designer chosen over the next? When I looked at the handbags, they all had one thing in common, they are gorgeous. Sure, some I could pull off better than others, but that’s always the case. Either way, whoever selected the handbags, did a stellar job. Yes, I found that most of the handbags featured were high end designers like Salvatore Ferragamo, Chanel, Prada and Valentino. But then I flipped over the next few pages and saw some of our Savvy brands like Cole Hann and Kooba. Help me out here, as a designer, how would do you think you could be chosen to grace the pages of something like the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book?
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014