I do not know what we would do without sales!!! And a sale from Gucci nonetheless. Here is the clincher. It’s for a totally off the wall product. Think hard about what you would associate Gucci with. I will give you 5 seconds… 5…. 4…. 3…. 2…. 1. Now tell me if what you thought of was the Gucci Log Carrier. If you answered no, you are totally normal like the rest of us. If you actually said, “Why yes Megs! That is exactly what I was thinking of!” well then you are really way too cool for me. I’m just really wondering who would want to carry hunks of dirty wood in a log carrier made by Gucci. What astonishes me even more is the mental picture of people carrying wood, dirty insect-filled wood, to their fireplaces in a Gucci log carrier. But like I always say — whatever floats your boat. If you have the money and Gucci is your style, then why not? The log carrier is 33.5 x 21.5 inches so it can fit most of your log needs (haha… still laughing). The outside is made of brown/black laser GG logo with black leather trim and suede interior. Ok, wow. Who needs to let their logs touch suede?? Well if I have not sold you on this ‘bag’ yet, here comes the clincher. Marked down from $1350 the suede wood carrier is now only $539 at Gucci.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- You Have Six Months to Fortify Your Wallet Against Fendi's Spring 2015 Runway Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors