Classic, sleek, and chic. Those are all words I would use to describe this handbag. The Michael Kors Zip Patent Clutch could be one addition to your collection you would get loads of use out of. I love when I find clutches that have an element of distinction, yet at the same time I also love when some designs get back to the basics. This clutch certainly is classic but the zip detail through the middle definitely adds an edgy twist. I wasn’t sure how I felt about that, but it is kind of growing on me. The only thing to watch out for – I would suggest carrying a newspaper and this clutch at the same time – beware of smudgy fingerprints! Other than that, I’m liking what I see. Buy through Net-a-Porter for $495.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors