Now, if this handbag doesn’t scream “CARRY ME” I don’t know what does. I am sure there are times where you read my posts and think “I’ve heard this before”, but here I go again. Living in South Florida does have some perks. One of them has to be the fact that we can get away with Spring/Summer handbags just about anytime of the year. For those of you who are waiting oh so patiently until Spring officially begins, at least you can get a jump start by swooning over some fabulous handbags perfect for Spring. The Michael Kors Skorpios Foldover Clutch is nothing short of gorgeous. The soft, supple yellow leather is downright touchable while the double braided handles add unique accents. Even better yet, you love the clutch but you need to carry quite a few things around? Fear not, the handbag can be carried as a hand-held tote as well. There is a top magnetic snap closure and plenty of interior pockets. Carry it during the day, at night, during the week or on the weekends, whatever you choose, the bag is bound to be a hit. The only drawback would have to be the price. I wish it wasn’t quite so expensive, but hey, a girl can dream, right? Buy through Bloomingdales for $1195.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six