Again, Megs and I have been aiming our coverage on handbags in the upper price bracket… for mortals anyway. Sorry about that, we really need a boot in the rear sometimes to get us back on the rough grounds that we call reality. Not many people are willing to drop high-three or four-plus figures on a bag. Cute can be reasonable as well. While the Alexander McQueen Novak goes for almost $1,500, this Tommy Bahama Frame Coin Messenger goes for less than a 1/10 of that price. I know the bags are fundamentally different in quality and structure, there’s still something about the C.d.C. Messenger that reminds me of the Novak. It may be the rounded patches on the bag’s bottom that it has in common with the Novak. If you are looking for a small, cute top frame style cross body bag, you don’t have to look any further. Via Zappos.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW