Tod’s bags are synonymous for their elegant and timeless style. If you are looking for a handbag that will transcend throughout many seasons to come, turning to Tod’s is one of the best answers. But I love to see Tod’s take a little risk. Sure, not a huge risk, but a little risk is always nice because it may pay off. The Tod’s Goa Messenger Media takes a different approach with the double layer braided shoulder strap and ruching on the sides. The back of the bag features gathered folds. Available in ink blue smooth grained leather, the color is a subtle and stunning option that will transfer from season to season. There is polished silver metal hardware and metal tipped ties on the side. I actually really am drawn to this bag. It is subtle yet different. And while it is not shockingly different, it gives the perfect little change to the clean lines we know for Tod’s. Buy through eLuxury for $1,800.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors