I have been a fan of this Mulberry bag from day one. It is small, practical, and cute. It is like the perfect tourist bag and the perfect bag if you do not have young children. Because while the dimensions of the Mulberry Antony Messenger Bag are decent (8″W x 10.5″H x 3″D), they are not quite large enough for the woman with young children who require hoards of carry-ons. This bag features black leather and golden hardware. The top has a flap closure with a clasp fastening, which is easy enough to get in and out of, and an adjustable canvas shoulder strap (18.5″ drop). When I say this is a great tourist bag, I mean for the tourist that is sensible. If you ever travel with me, you will notice, that I carry every single possible-possibility I may need. If you need Advil, an inhaler, Benadryl, 15 different lip glosses, three wallets, camera, batteries, map, water bottle, snack, etc. You can be assured that traveling with me means if there is a power outage and we are stuck in an elevator, we will be good for at least three days. So while this bag is not suitable for my travel needs (or daily needs for that matter), there are people out there much more practical when it comes to packing that this could work for. It is also great for the younger crowd that just does not need that big of a bag. Buy through NAP for $395.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight