Vlad and I had popped into Louis Vuitton Bal Harbour on May 1st to see some of the newly released bags in person (as well as buy a few goodies ourselves). Our fab SA told Vlad to give the new Congo line from LV a chance. Not a huge fan of Monogram, Vlad was skeptical, but both the SA and I found the Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Congo GM to show lots of summer fun potential. This messenger bag contains the usual specs one would expect from LV, but then there is an added net pocket under the front flap. The Congo name pays homage to the well known African river. For some reason many people associate summer with traveling and tropics, so this bag is perfect. Then again, you would only equate summer with tropical and safari traveling if you are one of those lucky families, couples, people; but come to think of it, the buying crowd is most likely much of the traveling crowd too. The messenger is trimmed in leather and sports a waterproof interior pocket. Dimensions are 17″x 11.95″x 4.6″. Pretty chic and fun for summer. Buy for $1800 via eLuxury exclusive Louis Vuitton boutique.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups