Vlad and I had popped into Louis Vuitton Bal Harbour on May 1st to see some of the newly released bags in person (as well as buy a few goodies ourselves). Our fab SA told Vlad to give the new Congo line from LV a chance. Not a huge fan of Monogram, Vlad was skeptical, but both the SA and I found the Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Congo GM to show lots of summer fun potential. This messenger bag contains the usual specs one would expect from LV, but then there is an added net pocket under the front flap. The Congo name pays homage to the well known African river. For some reason many people associate summer with traveling and tropics, so this bag is perfect. Then again, you would only equate summer with tropical and safari traveling if you are one of those lucky families, couples, people; but come to think of it, the buying crowd is most likely much of the traveling crowd too. The messenger is trimmed in leather and sports a waterproof interior pocket. Dimensions are 17″x 11.95″x 4.6″. Pretty chic and fun for summer. Buy for $1800 via eLuxury exclusive Louis Vuitton boutique.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six