You know how I said equestrian is in style now? Even Juicy Couture is trying to appear rugged to fit in with the rest of the handbag bunch. the folks over at Luxist and I are on the same page that this Juicy Bag may say it is intended for books but Juicy’s ornate image does not coincide with this distressed bag and school books. Either way, I may need to be slapped across the face, because I still kind of like it. The Juicy Couture Canvas Messenger Bag is made with green distressed canvas and made with frayed edges to give a rugged look. There is golden hardware and a front flap with tie closure. Sling this 14″H x 14″W messenger style bag across your body and go on with your bad self out in the stylish world we live in. Buy it through Neiman Marcus for $295.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014