How many of you are starting a new year of school? My cousin is going to be a freshman in college, and has been on a search for the perfect tote. I was the student who carried around a Prada Nylon Messenger Bag, which at a Big 10 School was a tad over the top, but I loved it and found it to be super practical. A school bag should be different than your friends, with a look and feel that is inherently yours. I love the Jas MB Cracked Leather Tote because it appears to look worn in while still offering a cool ivory cracked leather with a perfectly practical detachable canvas strap. The brown accents are perfect against the ivory leather, and because the leather is given a distressed look, if it gets a little dirty it will only add to the worn-in-appeal. There is an option of two top handles. To throw in your necessities, there is a small zip fastening compartment on the front, and a large zip fastening across the front. Dimensions are ideal for a school bag, 16.5″ W x 16.5″ Handle drop x 12.5″ H x 6″ D. The price is great; buy through Net A Porter for $525.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable