White can be beautiful and scary all at once. White reflects clean and sophisticated, but also aggregates dirt and spills. If you are hunting for a practical white handbag but are worried that one of your tots in tote may spill on it or get it dirty, opt for a less expensive bag that is still fun. The DKNY Large Leather Handbag does appeal to a younger crowd with the studs on the shoulder strap and slouchy body but still is fun if you would like a white bag to carry around. The strap is long enough to be worn across body (34.3 Inches) which is a major plus in my book. White Nappa leather is used for the bag which is finished off with contrasting applications. Measurements are Width: 15.6 Inches and Height: 14.4 Inches. The bag appears a bit young for my taste, but could easily be a gift this season for a younger loved one. Buy it through YOOX for $110.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors