Any anti-animal fur person that reads this site needs to turn their head now. I am just a messenger reporting the handbag news. Luxist spotted this furry number earlier, and for some odd reason I could not not post about it (double negative makes a positive?) The Cynthia Rowley Crossbody Fur Bag has one of the biggest fur covered flaps I’ve seen yet on an across the body bag. For real, the flap does hang low (erhhhm made of coyote fur. CRINGE). There is an adjustable strap and 11″ shoulder drop. Again I am just the messenger, literally. Available via Bloomingdale’s for $675.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six