Any anti-animal fur person that reads this site needs to turn their head now. I am just a messenger reporting the handbag news. Luxist spotted this furry number earlier, and for some odd reason I could not not post about it (double negative makes a positive?) The Cynthia Rowley Crossbody Fur Bag has one of the biggest fur covered flaps I’ve seen yet on an across the body bag. For real, the flap does hang low (erhhhm made of coyote fur. CRINGE). There is an adjustable strap and 11″ shoulder drop. Again I am just the messenger, literally. Available via Bloomingdale’s for $675.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable