Personally, if it were up to me, not only would everything be hands-free, but it would all be plain and simple free. Seeing that the latter won’t happen, I will still indulge in this move towards a hands free society. Luckily if you have a messenger/hands-free handbag you do not look nearly as weird as the Bluetooth in ear cell phone talkers. I know many of you may have this, and many of you may need this because of state laws, but I must admit you look silly and I swear you are all schizo and talking to yourselves. The hands-free bag that has my attention right now is the Chloe Edith Messenger Handbag. For spring/summer 2007 the hands free trend is raging and it makes me totally happy to see Chloe release an Edith with its calfskin leather and removable shoulder strap. Choices are clutch. Available in all the colors of the rainbow via Luisaviaroma for $1,246.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors