Today Vlad and I strolled the streets of SoHo. Seriously, if you have never been to SoHo put it on your to-do list. Many people have a misconception that the rich and famous shop on 5th Ave, when really SoHo is where it is at. Since Vlad and I have been spend happy, today we just browsed and enjoyed an amazing lunch. The street fashion there is very chic and laid-back. At that moment I realized I desperately need an across the body bag. I am not fully sure what bag will be the ‘one’ but I am determined to find a messenger that reflects my desire to be stylish and laid back all at once. I stumbled across the Bottega Veneta Woven Messenger Bag because of its signature woven leather along with its removable and adjustable shoulder strap. If you have touched a BV bag, you are well aware of the supple leather used. Nickel hardware is used to offset the leather and there is an inside zip pocket and canvas lining. This bag is a square shape, measuring 13″H X 13″L X 2″W. While I think I am more in the search for a rectangular bag, I will keep this beautiful BV number in the back of my mind. Available through Saks for $1350.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW