You may be allergic to horses, but like them or not Equestrian is ‘in’ for fall. While shopping today I saw a plethora of horsebits, buckles, ‘riding’ boots, and horseshoes. While I never rode in shows, I did ride from time to time. I like to remember myself being great- but what I truly remember is when my horse spoofed and subsequently my sister got bucked off her horse. It is not funny, but it makes me chuckle. Banana Republic wants in on the horsing around with its addition of the Banana Republic Chatham Large Saddle Bag. This saddle bag can be worn across the body with its adjustable strap and 14″ drop. The saddle bag stands out with contrast stitching and brass hardware. The equestrian chic ladies can not go without thick bridle leather, twill lining, and lots of pockets (inside and out). The dimensions are 11″ x 13″ x 3″. Over the years I have witnessed Banana Republic bags transform from ordinary to extraordinary. Nab this bag while it is still affordable, because I assure you it is a sure hit for fall. Via Banana Republic for $278.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six