There was a very prominent love hate relationship with the Prada Fringe Bags (as seen on Victoria Beckham). Upon first look, the bag looked like a horrible Cousin It. But then it began to grow on me, and I will openly admit that after seeing it on Victoria Beckham I loved it. Loved it on her, but I do not look like her, so it did not look as smashing on me. And the price was high. I am a fan of fringe here and there. Not everywhere by any means and really, I do not like it on clothing for the most part. But you can add a little touch of fringe without going overboard. The only way I would do this is if the price was low enough and the bag looked ok; that way I could wear it here or there and it would justify the price I spent on it. This is precisely what the Antik Batik Juddy Fringed Bag does; it gives the fringe that I am looking for at a price that is beyond reasonable. Finally, someone got it right. If you are going to go out on a limb and add fringe, which is very seasonal and not always widely accepted, do so in a way that makes the bag affordable for it going in and out of style. This bag features chocolate leather with fringe and a brass beaded charm. The bag has a braided strap, flap closure, and can be worn across the body. So if there is a country night at one of your favorite bars or you are on your way out in boots and a plaid shirt, this bag can give you the hippie deluxe trend that is in for now. Buy through NAP for $290.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Three