Being a city girl and a working girl can be hard to manage when trying to also look stylish, especially when it comes to bags. Walking quite a bit everyday to and from the subway and work gets a bit hard with heels and a cute bag in hand. Lately, I have been carrying my Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy 30, which is great, but sometimes a bit hard to manage with everything else I have to do and carry. So I have decided I am on the hunt for a chic messenger bag. I think I have found a posh one! The Anna Corinna Sister’s Saddlebag is a large 15.5″L x 14″H distressed leather messenger style bag. The key to making this bag so perfect and accessible is the leather shoulder strap which is adjustable. You can chose to wear this bag over the shoulder or sling it across your body for a messenger style, which would be perfect for commuting. The front of the bag features a flap pocket with a magnetic snap closure and on the sides of the bag are slant zipper pockets. On the inside there is a large accessory pocket for work gear and all other travel necessities and a zipped pocket. Taking some stress off rushed NYC traveling along with some weight off my one arm, this bag could be perfect. I would opt for the shiny finished Brass color. Available through Shop Bop for $504.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five