As we continue to provide exclusive information to our readers, designer interviews will become more common on Purse Blog. We have previously sat down with Rebecca Minkoff to learn more about her brand and looked forward to following up further this past week. Rebecca Minkoff has created a bag frenzy, amassing a large following who need their Rebecca Minkoff fix. Her colors have become highly sought after, including her Tangerine, Wine, and Basket weave. This past week we sat down to ask Rebecca your questions, get a sneak peek at her Fall 2008 line, and take an exclusive tour of her NYC factory.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight