As we continue to provide exclusive information to our readers, designer interviews will become more common on Purse Blog. We have previously sat down with Rebecca Minkoff to learn more about her brand and looked forward to following up further this past week. Rebecca Minkoff has created a bag frenzy, amassing a large following who need their Rebecca Minkoff fix. Her colors have become highly sought after, including her Tangerine, Wine, and Basket weave. This past week we sat down to ask Rebecca your questions, get a sneak peek at her Fall 2008 line, and take an exclusive tour of her NYC factory.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable