When we first entered the crowded showroom back in November, we did not quite know what to expect. Our previous experiences of meeting new fashion designers had overall been pleasant ones, we did not think that meeting Steve Dumain and Be Inthavong of Be & D would be any different. Still, knowing the smashing success the two have had since 2004, one could not help but be intimidated just a bit.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014