We have another treat for you right before the Thanksgiving holiday. Only thing about this treat is that it will not hurt your waistline. We introduced you all to the dynamic duo behind Lambertson Truex last spring. Vlad and I took time to follow up with Richard Lambertson and John Truex earlier this month. The bags they design continue to ignite our handbag loving hearts and Vlad and I left NYC with a bag a piece and a pair of shoes from LT. The designs speak for themselves and the men are top notch. Always a pleasure to see Richard and John. Enjoy a look into what has been going on with Lambertson Truex since our last interview.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Spring 2015 Bags are Protest-Inspired Mixed Bag
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Céline's Spring 2015 Runway Bags Struggle Following Upheaval in Accessories Department
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable