The Stam bag has been touted as an ‘it’ bag and seen on many celebrities worldwide. The appeal of this bag manifests in its quilted leather, frame structure, and detachable chain strap. The Marc Jacobs Leather Stam Handbag is eye catching because of the topaz color which puts me in my happy winter place. Imagine this bag with dark jeans, an off-white cashmere sweater and matching hat, tall winter boots, and a chic long jacket. Ahh, yes, that puts me in such a happy place. Combining the perfect color scheme is key when trying to keep a bag on top of the hot scale, which Marc Jacobs does perfectly with the topaz quilted leather and gold hardware and chain. This Stam is finished off with a clasp fastening at the top, small zip fastening pocket on the front, and khaki canvas lining. Drool worthy in my opinion via Net-A-Porter for $1275.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors