While we all have different budgets, in the world of designer handbags, a handbag under $700 seems overly reasonable to me. I am sitting here praising this leather bag so much and still a little in shock and awe that it is indeed Marc Jacobs, from the cheaper line, MARC. Typically from MARC we see cotton bags and linen with flowers and just easy to throw around (ok many time atrocities that are cheap nonetheless). But this new line is on point. First there was the cute yellow wristlet, now there is the MARC by Marc Jacobs Pleated Handbag which is not only cute but even sophisticated. Touted the Delancey style, this handbag radiated lush chocolate leather with simple and slight pleating at the top along with gold tone hardware. The shoulder strap is detachable which leaves the option of just using the buckled top handles. The lining is nothing special, but that is fine by me seeing that Chloe Paddington’s merely sport cotton lining also. Measuring 19″H x 21 1/2″W x 5″D, this is a cheap and chic bag that is a viable work bag option. Pre order at Neiman Marcus for $698.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015