Now this is a purse that I have been drooling over for quite some time. Simple, fun, and cheap, what more could you ask for? Ok, so there are a few aspects that I am sure many of you would love to see spiced up; no structure, quite flat, and simple, but these are the precise reasons I love this clutch! Marc Jacobs has been able to deliver with many of his accessories, and lately I have love for his Marc by Marc line, which means CHEAPER! I will take cheaper and cuter than the big sis line any day. The Marc by Marc Jacobs Magazine Clutch combines cream leather with beige contrast leather panels giving a vanilla frappuccino smooth look. The colors are ideal, and somehow reminiscent of an old world feel, but the inside is lined in fuchsia print lining which gives a new world look. The outside is minimalistic, making this retro bag current. I can’t explain it, but something about this bag has always had my attention and always seems to keep my attention. It does get hard to carry around a flat clutch, but my small hands could carry it perfectly and wear this bag from season to season. Buy through Net A Porter for $370.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six