When you travel it is important to make sure your man carries a bag along too. My handbag gets heavy from long days of walking and I always need a helping hand. Vlad carries his Louis Vuitton Taiga Dersou Messenger Bag with him and I begin to unload my unwanted items. That way my purse is lighter, my shoulder stops aching, and my man can carry my essentials that essentially hurt. Tod’s is a great designer to turn to for sturdy, stunning, manly designs. They are not feminine, yet they can definitely be classified as stylish. Take a load off your shoulder and tell your man (or buy your man) the Tod’s Messenger Bag. The dark brown textured leather gives off a masculine color and the contrast stitch keeps the bag from looking drab. I love the toned down shoulder strap, which is made with canvas. The hardware is metal and there are accessory compartments on the inside. The compartments, of course, are for you to help your man organize his things or your things. The dimensions would fit a small lap top, but if you are packing heavy machinery (17″ Mac Book Pro a la Vlad and I) you either need a bigger bag or to leave your lap top at home. Buy through Saks for $1250.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More