Many men love cars but not handbags, man bags, etc. My dad could care less about his wallet or briefcase, as long as they carry his things and do not completely break apart and lose his important papers. Vlad has transformed to appreciating good handbags and loving LV Man Bags. Deep down though, the passion many men have for cars is undeniably larger than their passion for handbags (any of you not like this, let me know!!). This is why Paul Smith designs with men in mind. The Mini Cooper is a small car, fun and sporty, but not the typical man car; that is until it was seen in The Italian Job. What man after that movie did not want a small car to drive down subways and swerve in and our around town? Hell, even I did. The Paul Smith iconic striped Mini Cooper hits home for the man who loves dreaming of speed, heists, and driving down subways and sidewalks. I love the Paul Smith Mini Car Billfold because it is all work on the outside with black leather, and all play on the inside with the striped Mini Copper image. Different than anything you would see, the inside will be great for the inner boy inside your man (come on, they all still have it) and still has a folded bill pocket, two slot pockets, and eight card slots. Measurements are 4.25″ x 3.7″ x 0.7″ and this wallet is perfect for the guy who loves cars. Via eLuxury for $285.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors