As we continue traveling, we continue shopping for a new travel bag. Vlad and I were tempted by a 50 cm Hermes Haut A Courroie (HAC), but it was just too big, yet his current messenger is just too small. We are like Goldilocks, we need something just right. I am waiting for a 40 cm Birkin, which will be the best option for me when it comes to a travel Birkin and Vlad is stumped. He needs a better carry-on bag for all of the traveling we do. We popped into Louis Vuitton Cologne and saw a great looking tote. For me, it was not a bag that I wanted him or I to leave with, but it is a great everyday bag nonetheless. The SA at Louis Vuitton said it is unisex, though I find it to be very masculine. The Louis Vuitton Utah Leather Kiowa Tote is designed with sturdy, yet supple hand-grained Utah calf leather and sports straps down the front of the bag. I am not blown away by this handbag, it is rather simple, but when it comes to giving a man a handbag, simple usually is the best route. The hardware is polished but is aged brass, so it is not too shiny for the man that does not care to draw attention to his man bag. It is always a plus to have a zip top closure, and the inside features a flat pocket and a cell phone pocket. Dimensions are still too small for a 17″ computer, but will fit the average laptop, 16.4″x 12.9″x 5.85″. I like it, I don’t love it, and I am waiting for another Birkin :wink: Buy through eLuxury for $1,940.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups