I have been obsessing over this Louis Vuitton man bag since the second our favorite Bal Harbour SA ‘J’ allowed me to lay my eyes on it. The Mini Grimaud from the Bequia line is the ultimate, sophisticated man bag that inherits bold features from its vintage sister Grimaud (which was recently brought back to life in Damier canvas, without the traditional shoe inserts, though). The calf leather is very thick, which makes the Mini Grimaud a heavy carry even in an empty state. Numerous chunky brass pieces and the heavy-duty zipper add additional weight, which does limit the bag’s portability (not a comfortable aeronautical traveling bag) but makes a perfect companion for weekend convertible trips to the Hampton’s. For $2,550, you get a sturdy short-traveler that will last a lifetime. Available via 1-866-VUITTON or eLuxury’s exclusive Vuitton boutique.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More