I have been obsessing over this Louis Vuitton man bag since the second our favorite Bal Harbour SA ‘J’ allowed me to lay my eyes on it. The Mini Grimaud from the Bequia line is the ultimate, sophisticated man bag that inherits bold features from its vintage sister Grimaud (which was recently brought back to life in Damier canvas, without the traditional shoe inserts, though). The calf leather is very thick, which makes the Mini Grimaud a heavy carry even in an empty state. Numerous chunky brass pieces and the heavy-duty zipper add additional weight, which does limit the bag’s portability (not a comfortable aeronautical traveling bag) but makes a perfect companion for weekend convertible trips to the Hampton’s. For $2,550, you get a sturdy short-traveler that will last a lifetime. Available via 1-866-VUITTON or eLuxury’s exclusive Vuitton boutique.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups