Yes, it’s true. I’ve joined the dark side. Last night, after a crazy day, Megs and I strolled into the Louis Vuitton flagship store on 5th Ave in New York City and I walked out with a gorgeous Louis Vuitton Taiga Dersou Messenger Bag! It’s such a beauty, very discreet, the taiga leather is very durable and the silver bucket detail with LV engraving matches the black bag perfectly. It went for $1,270 plus tax, which seems like a lot, but considering that this bag will last forever, I don’t feel bad about it at all. To see more detailed pictures, hit the forum link below!
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five