Yes, it’s true. I’ve joined the dark side. Last night, after a crazy day, Megs and I strolled into the Louis Vuitton flagship store on 5th Ave in New York City and I walked out with a gorgeous Louis Vuitton Taiga Dersou Messenger Bag! It’s such a beauty, very discreet, the taiga leather is very durable and the silver bucket detail with LV engraving matches the black bag perfectly. It went for $1,270 plus tax, which seems like a lot, but considering that this bag will last forever, I don’t feel bad about it at all. To see more detailed pictures, hit the forum link below!
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups