When the Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2011 show finished with it’s last look down the runway, there was a minaudiere that caught our attention. The sphere shape is adorned with black and silver Swarovski crystals which are applied by hand. From the bottom of the Louis Vuitton Monogram Nova Minaudiere is a long tassel. This is one of those items that we could not pass up posting about, but it may obviously be meant more for looks than purchasing. The price is approximately $35,500.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five