For brands that rely heavily on their accessories collections for revenue, the standard four seasonal collections just won’t cut it; not only do their customers demand more variety, but so do their bottom lines. Because of those parallel motivations, Louis Vuitton releases a limited, usually travel-themed summer collection every year, and the Louis Vuitton Summer 2014 Bags and Accessories have landed. As you might have expected based on the market’s general warm-weather trends, some of Vuitton’s classic pieces, like the Neverfull tote, have gotten a lighter makeover in shades ranging from lilac to pale yellow.
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style - Day One
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight