The chain link trend is in. You may see the nautical theme on the runway, in clothing, as jewelry, or even on bags. While I was not a huge fan of the LV Patent Leather Cain Handbags, there is a little something about the Louis Vuitton Velvet Chain Pochette Rabat that I find appealing. This crazy little combo intertwines soft viscose thread chains on a cotton canvas body and brown leather trim. You can chose between the beige or red combo, but the red is so gaudy in my eyes that it kills any and all appeal of the bag. The bag closes with a flap closure and has a leather shoulder strap with a golden metallic chain link to finish off the link theme. For fall, this bag could look cute with some outfits, but I don’t see it as a practical everyday bag. But the biggest downside of this bag, other than the red option, is that measuring in at 9.4″ x 6.3″ x 3″ this bag is going to cost you a whopping $2140 through eLuxury.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups