Do you ever see something and get annoyed thinking you could have thought of it? Like the jump rope. Why did I not call a rope that and sell it? Same with the idea behind the Louis Vuitton That’s Love line. “LVOE” is sewn on a cotton and linen cream canvas to design the limited edition Louis Vuitton That’s Love Canvas Tote. While Marc Jacobs is not completely insane, this line is over priced for what you get, even if the logo is hand stitched and takes over 20 hours to make along with 620 gold and silver tube beads. Marc did catch our attention with the LVOE, since you can not spell love without LV. It is cute enough, but the price even has me gasping, and I have been known to spend major money from time to time. Price is $1720. Shop Louis Vuitton exclusively via eLuxury’s LV boutique.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014