Louis Vuitton may be known for their monogram but their logo free designs lure in many LV lovers worldwide. Between the Epi Line and the Suhali Line, Louis Vuitton is able to reach out to those who yearn for a designer bag from a top house without the logo being splashed on. The Louis Vuitton Epi line has an array of bags under the $1,000 mark. but the goat leather of the Suhali line makes the prices jump a bit. But if you are looking for a stunning handbag from Louis Vuitton, the Suhali line is it. For a more entry level item (and lower price), the Louis Vuitton Suhali Clutch is a great start. This is not the clutch to take to the college town bar, though you can, rather it is the timeless elegant clutch that can be used year after year. The Suhali goat leather is hand selected and used in this clutch to resemble the curved shape of the well-known LV Lockit. The leather is soft yet sturdy and offset with golden brass hardware. There is a removable and adjustable wrist strap, which is always a major plus. Dimensions are great, measuring 9.4″x 5.1″x 1.8″. This is a clutch that I would recommend to anyone looking for a leather clutch that works for nearly all occasions and all clothing options. Buy through eLuxury for $1040.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups