As we reported over a month ago, Takashi Murakami brought his exuberant art to Louis Vuitton with the release of their limited Monogram Panda series. Availability for the US had been very limited thus far, but finally you can get your hands on one of those rather extravagant LV creations. For $585, you can grab the LV Monogram Panda Trotteur, for example (left). The bag features the Monogram Panda canvas with natural cowhide trim and golden metal hardware, and an adjustable leather shoulder/cross-body strap. The leather corners and bottom are reinforced for long life span. A smaller version of the Panda’ized classic Monogram is the Louis Vuitton Monogram Panda Pochette Accessoires for $345 (link). Featuring the same materials, this pochette sports a removable leather strap with 5″ drop which can be linked to the D-ring found in many Louis Vuitton accessories. Both available now through eLuxury.com.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups