Louis Vuitton has done it again. They have made a bag that is pricey and highly sought after. Last time I was in Louis Vuitton Bal Harbour I ran into a member of Purse Forum. She was desperately looking for the Mahina, but they were out, as have been many Louis Vuitton boutiques. We reported on the Louis Vuitton Mahina when it was first released (dubbed the Louis Vuitton XL and XXL) and since then there has been Mahina mayhem. But the bags, both in XL and XXL are available in eLuxury right now. The XL costs $3100 while the XXL costs $3900. Told you, expensive, yet understated with the monogram LV and the large slouch. Grab it while you can!
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014