Louis Vuitton and Takashi Murakami go hand in hand now. But it was only six years ago when they first collaborated on the spring-summer 2003 season. We continue to be excited by new Louis Vuitton and Takashi Murakami collaborations and wait anxiously to hear about the new additions. For your viewing pleasure, Takashi Murakami has created a film animation to follow his Superflat Monogram film from 2003. The new filmed is dubbed the Superflat First Love.
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- The Many Bags Of Elle.com Editors