Today has been an absolutely fabulous day! It is raining outside and windy, but we had our first meeting with the wedding planner and I could not be more thrilled. Now the fun part comes; deciding on the venue and every other detail involved. I am narrowing down the colors that I would like to use, and while I think I know the exact colors I would like, pink and purple hues are near and dear to my heart. They are so feminine and stunning. And as my mind rambled, and as I have been in love with these two colors, I found one of my favorite Louis Vuitton Clutches in the exact colors that I adore. We loved the Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Montaigne Clutch when we first saw it in black and white, and have fallen in love with it all over again in purple and pink. The sleek and clean lines of the textured Epi leather, smooth leather trim, and stunning shiny palladium hardware combine to make this bag a show stopper. The flap top is closed with a stunning large logo-engraved push-lock closure. I loved this bag so much that I bought one for my mom at Louis Vuitton Bal Harbour. Somehow I decided not to get one for myself, and now I know why. It is because these two colors have my heart! The only issue is deciding which color to go for. The more wearable hue of purple or the girly pink? Sure, this has not gotten me far in my wedding planning, but the side-tracks in life always end in stunning shopping purchases. Buy through eLuxury for $805.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- Instagram's Best Bags of NYFW