I have never denied or hidden the fact that I am a huge fan of Louis Vuitton. While the monogram line does not always tickle my fancy, I find Louis Vuitton to be one of the longstanding luxury brands left designing bags. Not every bag is a homerun, but there are plenty of great options every season. But if you do not want the glitz and glam, opt for the Louis Vuitton Epi Line. I have brought up the Epi line often, speaking of its ease of cleaning, lack of logos, and overall likability. The Alma comes in a classic shape, is light-weight, and available in an array of colors from the Epi line. Cassis, Ivoire, Black, Red, and Grenade are the colors available in the Louis Vuitton Epi Alma, the textured hand-held carryall which is a staple of the house. The bag is named after the Place de l’Alma, the grand Paris square at the end of Avenue Montaigne. The Alma features textured leather and is trimmed with smooth leather. The inside is lined with Alcantara lining (which is precisely what Vlad goes gaga over in his favorite luxury cars). Buy through eLuxury for $1,240.
- Louis Vuitton Unveils Monogram Collaboration Pieces from Karl Lagerfeld, Christian Louboutin and More
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Four & Five
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Days Seven & Eight
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The Best Bags of New York Fashion Week Spring 2015 Street Style – Day Six