I have never denied or hidden the fact that I am a huge fan of Louis Vuitton. While the monogram line does not always tickle my fancy, I find Louis Vuitton to be one of the longstanding luxury brands left designing bags. Not every bag is a homerun, but there are plenty of great options every season. But if you do not want the glitz and glam, opt for the Louis Vuitton Epi Line. I have brought up the Epi line often, speaking of its ease of cleaning, lack of logos, and overall likability. The Alma comes in a classic shape, is light-weight, and available in an array of colors from the Epi line. Cassis, Ivoire, Black, Red, and Grenade are the colors available in the Louis Vuitton Epi Alma, the textured hand-held carryall which is a staple of the house. The bag is named after the Place de l’Alma, the grand Paris square at the end of Avenue Montaigne. The Alma features textured leather and is trimmed with smooth leather. The inside is lined with Alcantara lining (which is precisely what Vlad goes gaga over in his favorite luxury cars). Buy through eLuxury for $1,240.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups