I’ll freely admit that I don’t know exactly when the Louis Vuitton Damier Neverfull came out. I remember it was still hotly anticipated the last time that I wrote about a Neverfull (the beautiful crocodile version!), and sometime between then and now, it showed up on eLuxury as a new arrival. And you know what? I love it. It’s not as obvious as Louis Vuitton’s monogram version, but it’s still insanely practical, simple, and chic. It’s a big that can be used year-round for years to come, and in an uncertain economy, longevity of a bag’s design is something that’s on the minds of more and more people. We all know that Vuitton’s canvas wears like few other materials, and a bicolor material like Damier can be paired with a variety of clothing choices. For maximum versatility, I’d go with the MM – not too big, not too small, perfect for lots of uses. Buy through eLuxury for $700.
- 30 Bags and the Celebs Who Carried Them at Milan Fashion Week Spring 2015
- 100 Celebs and Their Favorite Chanel Bags
- The 20 Best Bags Under $600 of Fall 2014
- Chanel's Supermarket-Themed Fall 2014 Bags, in Stores Now, Look Surprisingly Wearable
- 60 Bags and the Stars Who Carried Them at New York Fashion Week Spring 2015
- The 10 Most Expensive Handbags of Spring 2014