I sincerely doubt there is any other company with as many shapes and variations of their own signature canvas as Louis Vuitton. As we’re approaching mid-summer, the frenchmen’s creative force pops out the Louis Vuitton Batignolles Horizontal. The Batignolles is meant as a versatile daily shopper or briefcase, with enough room to carry a laptop around, and yet still sport Vuitton’s elegance and luxury. The classic monogram canvas is finished with shiny golden hardware and sumptuous natural cowhide trim, while its inside is lined in canvas with an interior key ring, and holds zipped and cell phone pockets for storage. The side gussets are adjustable for when you feel like you need to carry around half the office with you around. The spacy 13.4″ x 11.8″ x 5.4″ tote goes immediately for a reasonable $750. Reasonable for LV, anyway.
Join The Louis Vuitton Community On PurseForum
- Authenticate This Louis Vuitton - Get assistance with authenticating an LV bag
- Recommended Resellers & Shops for authentic LV - TPF members share their experiences
- Your Louis Vuitton in Action - share your LV goodies with the community
- Louis Vuitton F.A.Q. - Owners answer most LV questions
- Louis Vuitton Shopping sub-forum for all things LV-shopping, Louis Vuitton Clubs for hardcore fans & community-organized LV Owner Meet-Ups